Students are trained on how to use a computer and computer applications in an office, business or personal computing setting.
CCA is a beginner’s course that offers students the following;
- An introduction to computer systems and Operating Systems
- Writing professional documents with Ms. Word
- Organising numerical data using Ms. Excel
- Making presentations with Ms. PowerPoint
- Designing databases with Ms. Access
- Designing beautiful graphics with Corel Draw
- Using web technology for managing email and search engines
CCA is offered every month. It is a learner centred course that offers flexibility in time and date of study. CCA gives a wide and vibrant variety of course which have been carefully chosen to give any individual a good jump-start into computing.
Anyone in need of basic computing knowledge ie students or professionals seeking more effective ways of getting work done.
Minimum admission Requirements:
To be admitted for a course leading to the award of Certificate in Computer Applications, a candidate must know English.
Duration: 5 weeks (50 Hours)
Venue: College of Computing & IS, MUK.
Tuition Depends on the study days and time. Tuition fee excludes 15,000/= for a pamphlet with study notes.