16-20 April 2018
The 2018 second edition of Summer School on Software Engineering and Information Systems is hosted by the Makerere University School of Computing and IT, in Collaboration with University of Chalmers and Gothenburg. The summer school will feature four tutorials delivered by leading researchers in the Software Engineering field.
The school is organised by the Software and Systems Center at Makerere University and is mainly intended to contribution to PhD students and academic/industrial researchers on latest findings in the field of Software Engineering and Information Systems.
- The full programme is available on the web page : http://ssc.mak.ac.ug/bright-summer-school-2018-on-software-engineering-and-is
- Participants will enjoy the beauty of the nearby national parks and can joint the Gorilla Tracking in the nearby Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Registration is now open, through the web: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiC2Vrzw_sxfhb48mOI6lX-JD3Ln7PoVELtrWJ80WTH7fvKg/viewform
- Model Driven Software Engineering
- Software Analytics
- Software Security
- Digital Infrastructure, Design thinking